Sunday, September 17, 2006

Breakfast Time!

While watching a Tropicana Juice Ad, I noticed the song that plays in the background..for the first time.
Its the Dean Martin (with Helen O'Conolle) track and its soooooooo cute!

Here is how it goes..

(H) How do you like your eggs in the morning
(D) I like mine with a kiss
(H) Boiled or fried
(D) I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss

(H) How do you like your toast in the morning
(D) I like mine with a hug
(H) Dark or light
(D) the world's all right as long as I get my hug

(D) I've got to have my love in the morning
(H) Or the rest of my day is positively mayhem
(D) I'm a regular monster

(H) How do you like your eggs in the morning
(D) I like mine with a kiss
(H) Up or down
(D) I'll never frown eggs can be almost bliss
(D) Just as long as I get my kiss

A lovely way to start the day.. ain't it?
Have a gr8 day ahead! :-)

PS: I've just made another discovery ..Dean Martin rocks! The lyrics to most of his songs is very simple and very very sweet! Wish I had bothered to notice earlier.

2 comments:

Praveen Modi said...

こんにちは Snehal,
this is cute song... and i guess there cannot be a better way to start a morning. Its interesting that you noticed the lovely jingle..!!!

Kusum Rohra said...

I can't belive I missed this one. I usually keep track of all the jingles. Hey snehal, by any chance, do you know who sang the song which is used in the ad for Footloose bags?